The Life EV Genesis R 400 Commuter e-Bike is an excellent choice when a comfortable, smooth ride is your top priority without sacrificing style and performance. The easy step-thru frame is paired with a wide Velo plush saddle, 26-inch city tires, and tool-free adjustable stem and fork with lock-out to allow customization of your e-Bike.
This e-Bike features a high-performance downtube battery equipped with Samsung cells that add up to 14.25Ah of energy and is powered by a 400-watt direct-drive motor. The Genesis R 400 goes up to 20 mph and can travel up to 35 miles on a single charge. (Battery and Charger Included)
Life EV offers a 1-year tire-to-tire non-prorated warranty on all our e-bikes with a 100% in-stock replacement parts policy.
30 Day Try-At-Home Policy
You have 30 days to return an electric bicycle from the date you received it. If you choose to return it, we will inspect it for damage and if there is none, you will receive a full refund. You only pay the return shipping fees. For the full return policy please refer to Returns Policy.
- Frame: Step-Thru Aluminum 6061-T6
- Motor: Direct Drive 400W (575W Peak)
Battery Type: Down Tube Removable 513 WH
- Battery Cells: 50 X Samsung SDI 18650.29E
Battery Charger: 36v Downtube Battery Charger
- Motor Controller: 36V 16A
- Power Application: Variable 1/2 Twist Throttle
- Derailleur : SRAM X4 – 8 Speed
- Fork Type: Magnesium Suspension 100mm Travel w/lock-out
- Stem: Tool-free Adjustable Stem
- Handlebar: Riser Handlebar
- Steerer Tube: Threaded 1 1/8″ for Quill
- Brakes: Promax DSK-715 w/ BB5 Pads
- Tires: 26″ x 1.95″ City
- Saddle: Velo Plush 10.6 " x 6.8 "
- Rims: Triple Wall Aluminum 26″ x 36H x 12G
- Weight: 49 lbs + Battery 7.2 lbs
- Speed: 20 MPH
- Per Charge: 35 MILES
BUILT AND BACKED IN THE USA
With an eye for detail, and a fierce commitment to integrity, quality, and patriotism, Life EV e-Bikes are carefully constructed and inspected in the USA. Unlike many competitors, Life EV does not rely on overseas manufacturers to build their e-Bikes. All Life EV electric bicycles are built at the company’s state-of-the-art, 60,000 square-foot production headquarters in South Florida. Life EV has partnered with an all-star network of high-quality components that read like a “who’s-who” in the cycling industry. Among the more than 20 brands are: SRAM, Promax, KMC, Avid, Gyes, Velo, Truvativ, Continental, and Kenda.