We’ve put together this kit for riders who are looking for a DIY e-bike kit provided by a reputable an electric bike company with a strong history, USA based customer service and a solid warranty. This kit can turn your bike into an, all-around, awesome e-bike. Great for hills, light trail riding, and off-road.
Prodecotech has been building electric bikes for 10+ years and is one of the oldest and largest USA Based companies in the industry. When we say USA-based, we really mean it. The new facility in Deerfield Beach, Florida houses a customer service department, parts warehouse and assembly. Which means if you need support or parts, help is just a phone call away. This same 48v 1200w motor can be found on the Prodecotech Outlaw 1200, off-road electric bike.
Life Electric Vehicles / Prodecotech 48v 1200W DIY E-Bike Kit
|Motor||ProdecoTech 1200W Direct Drive Motor|
|Controller||MXUS 48V 25A Controller (12A – 25A Power)|
|Rim||Triple Wall 26″ (1.95″ – 2.4″) Aluminum|
|Spokes||12G Stainless Steel (Black Coated)|
|Motor Wheel Axle||135/140mm x 12mm x 10mm|
|Gears||Free Hub (7, 8 or 9 Speed)|
|Brake Mounting||Disc Brake (6 Bolt Front & Rear)|
|Weight (Motor Only)||12 lbs 3 oz|
|Controller Size||3.75″ x 2 3/8″ x 1 3/8″|
- This dependable Direct-Drive Motor is used on the Prodecotech Outlaw 1200.
- The 48v 1200W Direct Drive motor accelerates quickly to it’s top speed of 28mph (45km/h).
- Direct drive motors operate almost noiselessly compared to geared motors, so you can expect a quiet ride on your ebike.
- 135/140mm x 14mm x 10mm Axle
- Battery Not Included
- Compatible with 48v Battery Systems
- MXUS 48V 25A Controller (12A-25A Power)
- 26″ Triple Wall Aluminum Rim
- 12G Black Stainless Steel Spokes
- 12G x 16mm Brass, Chrome Plated Nipples
- Add a front wheel, Sealed Bearing Aluminum Alloy Hub, Quick Release 9mm Axle (100mm wide) for $79
- Half Twist 48v Variable control throttle for smooth operation and acceleration.
- LED Indicator to show battery capacity.
- Power on demand, with total control on how much power you want to provide to the motor.