Life Electric Vehicle is committed to providing a website that’s accessible to all visitors. We are actively optimizing to ensure that accessibility tools such as screen readers maintain full compatibility with our site. This website conducted a process to implement an automatic accessibility tool to conform as closely as possible to the standards set by the WCAG 2.1 (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1) at the AA level.
This accessibility tool implements the following measures to websites on which it is installed:
- Enable keyboard navigation
- Fonts - Ability to increase and decrease the site font, adjust, align etc'
- Change color contrast based on dark background.
- Change color contrast based on a light background.
- Change the Site's colors.
- Matching and monochrome option for color blind people.
- Change the font for readability.
- Increase the cursor and change its color to black or white.
- Increase the display to 200%.
- Highlight links on the site.
- Highlighting headers on the site.
- Display an alternative description of the images.
- Increase the content chosen by the cursor, showed in a tooltip.
- Describe words by mouse selection.
- Displays the site's contents in a new window clearly and readable.
- Enables users to type contents using the mouse.
- Stops blinking and flashing of moving elements
Life Electric Vehicles follows the guidance of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG 2.1) Level AA. If you see room for improvement or just have comments or suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We constantly strive to improve the user experience of Life Electric for all types of users.