The Life EV Phantom XR is a staple in our e-Bike line-up. The Phantom series is known for its stealthy design and components geared for trail-riding and commuting. This is the most versatile electric bicycle in its class. The affordability and performance of the Phantom XR positions it among the top sellers in the e-Bike market.
The Phantom XR has a 36v 400W Motor, Promax Disc Brakes, SRAM X4 Drivetrain, Suspension Fork, 14.25Ah Lithium Battery, Velo Saddle, and all-terrain tires provide more than enough performance for most e-Bike riders.
Life EV offers a 1-year tire-to-tire non-prorated warranty on all our e-bikes with a 100% in-stock replacement parts policy.
30 Day Try-At-Home Policy
You have 30 days to return an electric bicycle from the date you received it. If you choose to return it, we will inspect it for damage and if there is none, you will receive a full refund. You only pay the return shipping fees. For the full return policy please refer to Returns Policy.
- Speed: 20 MPH
- Per Charge: 35 MILES
- Weight: 46 lbs + Battery 7.2 lbs
- Frame: Aluminum 6061-T6 with the signature arched top tube
- Motor: Direct Drive 400W (575W Peak)
- Battery Type: Down Tube Removable 513 WH
- Battery Cells: 50 X Samsung SDI 18650.29E
- Battery Charger: 36v Downtube Battery Charger
- Motor Controller: 36V 16A
- Power Application: Variable 1/2 Twist Throttle
- Derailleur : SRAM X4 – 8 Speed
- Fork Type: Magnesium Suspension 100mm Travel
- Stem: Tool Adjust
- Headset: Cartridge Bearing Zero Stack 1 1/8
- Handlebar: Riser
- Steerer Tube: Threadless 1 1/8″
- Brakes: Promax DSK-715 w/ BB5 Pads
- Tires: 26″ x 2.1in All Terrain
- Saddle: Velo Plush 10.6 " x 6.8 "
- Rims: Triple Wall Aluminum 26″ x 36H x 12G
- Type: Class 2 e-bike
- User Guide
- Unpack and Assemble Video
BUILT AND BACKED IN THE USA
With an eye for detail, and a fierce commitment to integrity, quality, and patriotism, Life EV e-Bikes are carefully constructed and inspected in the USA. Unlike many competitors, Life EV does not rely on overseas manufacturers to build their e-Bikes. All Life EV electric bicycles are built at the company’s state-of-the-art, 60,000 square-foot production headquarters in South Florida. Life EV has partnered with an all-star network of high-quality components that read like a “who’s-who” in the cycling industry. Among the more than 20 brands are: SRAM, Promax, KMC, Avid, Gyes, Velo, Truvativ, Continental, and Kenda.