The Life EV Outlaw 400 is one of the most durable mountain e-Bikes on the market. It features a great all-around design for riders who want to enjoy various riding styles on all types of terrain. This electric bicycle utilizes a well-balanced design with the battery mounted within the diamond of the frame.
The power capacity of the battery is 36v 14.25Ah. The Outlaw 400 model is equipped with top-tier components and loads of power to take on any terrain with a 36v 400W direct-drive rear motor and a top speed of 20 MPH. The 140mm suspension fork and off-road tires give you amazing traction and grip.
Life EV offers a 1-year tire-to-tire non-prorated warranty on all our e-bikes with a 100% in-stock replacement parts policy.
30 Day Try-At-Home Policy
You have 30 days to return an electric bicycle from the date you received it. If you choose to return it, we will inspect it for damage and if there is none, you will receive a full refund. You only pay the return shipping fees. For the full return policy please refer to Returns Policy.
- Speed: 20 MPH Path/Street Legal In All 50 States
- Per Charge: 35 MILES
- Weight: 46 lbs + Battery 7.2 lbs
- Frame: Aluminum 6061-T6 with the signature arched top tube
- Motor: Direct Drive 400W (575W Peak)
- Battery Type: Down Tube Removable 513 WH
- Battery Cells: 50 X Samsung SDI 18650.29E
- Battery Charger: 36v Downtube Battery Charger
- Motor Controller: 36V 16A
- Power Application: Variable 1/2 Twist Throttle
- Derailleur : SRAM X4 – 8 Speed
- Fork Type: Magnesium Suspension 140mm Travel
- Stem: Fixed 7°
- Headset: Cartridge Bearing Zero-Stack 1 1/8
- Handlebar: Riser
- Steerer Tube: Threadless 1 1/8″
- Brakes: Promax DSK-715 w/ BB5 Pads
- Tires: 26″ x 2.4in Off-road
- Saddle: Velo plush 11.2 " x 7.6 "
- Rims: Triple Wall Aluminum 26″ x 36H x 12G
- Type: Class 2 e-bike
- User Guide
- Unpack and Assemble Video
BUILT AND BACKED IN THE USA
With an eye for detail, and a fierce commitment to integrity, quality, and patriotism, Life EV e-Bikes are carefully constructed and inspected in the USA. Unlike many competitors, Life EV does not rely on overseas manufacturers to build their e-Bikes. All Life EV electric bicycles are built at the company’s state-of-the-art, 60,000 square-foot production headquarters in South Florida. Life EV has partnered with an all-star network of high-quality components that read like a “who’s-who” in the cycling industry. Among the more than 20 brands are: SRAM, Promax, KMC, Avid, Gyes, Velo, Truvativ, Continental, and Kenda.
Class 2 electric bike, with 20mph throttle. Path/Street Legal In All 50 States
Powerful Direct Drive 400W (575W Peak)
25-35 miles depending on rider weight, terrain, incline, and riding style
Aircraft-grade aluminum frame with internal protected & locked electronics
The Velo plush offers optimal pressure relief for those long days on the road or gravel.