- Speed: 20 MPH Path/Street Legal In All 50 States
- Per Charge: 35 MILES
- Weight: 46 lbs + Battery 7.2 lbs
- Frame: Aluminum 6061-T6 with the signature arched top tube
- Motor: Direct Drive 400W (575W Peak)
- Battery Type: Down Tube Removable 513 WH
- Battery Cells: 50 X Samsung SDI 18650.29E
- Battery Charger: 36v Downtube Battery Charger
- Motor Controller: 36V 16A
- Power Application: Variable 1/2 Twist Throttle
- Derailleur : SRAM X4 – 8 Speed
- Fork Type: Chromoly Rigid Fork
- Stem: Fixed 40° Stem
- Headset: Cartridge Bearing Zero-Stack 1 1/8
- Handlebar: Riser
- Steerer Tube: Threadless 1 1/8″
- Brakes: Promax DSK-715 w/ BB5 Pads
- Tires: 26″ x 2.4in Off-road
- Saddle: Velo Plush 10.6 " x 6.8 "
- Rims: Triple Wall Aluminum 26″ x 36H x 12G
- Type: Class 2 e-bike
- User Guide
- Unpack and Assemble Video
Shipping: FREE Shipping Continental US or FREE Local Delivery.
Easy Returns: If you choose to return the bicycle, we will inspect it for damage. If there is none, you will receive a full refund and you only pay the return shipping. More Details Click Here
TECHNICAL KEY FEATURES
Our private label branded E-bike comes in two aluminum 6061-T6 frame options. It also includes triple wall aluminum rims, a stylish deep blue color and a velo plush saddle. Just add your branding and promote your company while enjoying a breezy ride.
E-Bikes are an outstanding way to gain exposure for your brand. The first rule of advertising is to capture attention.
Private label e-Bike examples shown here are the “Rockin’ Roll”, available at The Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino store located in Hollywood, Florida and the “Que Linda” designed by Linda Durbesson of LDFIT.
For the final touch, you can customize your e-Bike with your product name (up to 10 characters and 4 branded labels). Please allow up to 3 weeks of processing for custom models.
Your exclusively branded e-Bike will instantly get noticed and create unique brand exposure and unique retail opportunities. Purchasing options are available from one-of-a-kind e-Bikes to volume orders for resale.
MADE IN USA WITH GLOBAL COMPONENTS
Life EV has partnered with an all-star network of high-quality component manufacturers that read like a “who’s-who” in the cycling industry. Among the more than 20 brands are SRAM, Promax, KMC, Avid, Gyes, Velo, Truvativ, Continental, and Kenda.
Downtube “In-frame” battery pack. Built-in LED indicators show the state of charge by pressing a spring-loaded button on the top of the battery. Built-in 1.0A USB port on a battery can be used to charge electronic USB-based devices or power USB-based peripherals on or off the bike.1000+ charge cycles. IP-67 Water Resistant. Average 25 to 35 miles on a 400w motorbike.
Lowest noise possible, quick disconnect for ease of use, and unmatched dependability. Goes up to 20 MPH Path/Street Legal In All 50 State, It's a Class 2 e-bike.
This variable speed throttle was designed to be easy on the wrists, and even easier to operate. LCD screen with battery charge indicator for on-the-go battery charge reading.